ISO 9001:2015 Certified | 800-369-3855
FOR PROGRESSIVE STAMPED PARTSOur presses have the tonnage and capabilities required for quality, speed repeatability and offer you the following advantages:
- A wide range of part - from simple to complex with close tolerances, from small electronic components to large automotive parts.
- The optimum and most cost-efficient stamping methods.
- In-Die tapping of high-volume, low-cost stampings.
- Competitive pricing to fit your budget.
- Material ranging from light (.010) to heavy gauge (.375).
- Large bed presses that enable us to run long progressive tools.
FOR DEEP DRAW PARTS
- Capabilities include deep drawn stampings up to 8" deep and 24" in diameter.
- Material thickness up to 3/16" capacity.
- Our deep drawn stamping materials include aluminum, steel, stainless steel, copper and brass.
A VARIETY OF MATERIALS TO SUIT YOUR NEEDS
Some of the commonly used materials are:
- Cold rolled steel
- Hot rolled steel
- High strength low
- High carbon steel